worming for salmon

Best salmon worming tip you will ever get well i think, when the river is rediculasly high find the slower past of a pool get the biggest juciest lob worm you can find with 2 or 3 SSGs and sling it in the slow slack water and wait for the fight of you life, the salmon can be fairly lazy in the really heavy water when it is too havy for them to go up stream but if the water isnt too fast i think that if you still put a big juicy lob worm on and 1 SSG and cast into the fastish water and keep a tight line and let it go into slower water your usually garanteed to have a bumb 3 in every 10 cast and maybe a fish you will always pass a salmon that way working the pool,

Sorry to drag the tip on but one day i was watching john wilson fishin and he showed a little tip by putin a really small split shot right by the eye of the hook with a big worm on to get the worm on the bottom fast where the salmon hold so i did that my dads mate a cracking fisherman past away no poor buger god bless his soal taught me everything, well he had been in this spot about 10 mins and usually clears out the area before i get ther if hes there but this time i cast straight into the wier avoided the rock lets the worm hit the bottom littrally give it 8 second my dad goes you got a bite adam i said no im trying something out rod went in half and next thing i was stuck to a 12lb salmon got the fish in after half hour it was a bar of silver and worne me right out after that fight and that tought me never be afraid of trying new things

sorry to drag it on mate best of luck trying any of my methods if you do Adam :angel:

Your the wrong sex Tote,isnt it women who always catch the biggest salmon :kiss:

64IB salmon caught on the river tweed/tay? by a MISS goregina ballentine 192sumthing :kiss:

Here you go. :)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/castlekay/2634246609/

They gan on about women being better. Well in this case Miss B was trolling a dace behind a boat which was being held in station over the "lie" by the boatman. Judge for yourself where the skill was.

Your the wrong sex Tote,isnt it women who always catch the biggest salmon :kiss:

64IB salmon caught on the river tweed/tay? by a MISS goregina ballentine 192sumthing :kiss:

Here you go. :)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/castlekay/2634246609/

They gan on about women being better. Well in this case Miss B was trolling a dace behind a boat which was being held in station over the "lie" by the boatman. Judge for yourself where the skill was.

If memory serves me right the boatman was her father.