new bull x and new kennels

hi after just movin house i decided to do some new kennels just fort id post sum pics cost 300 in the end arounnd but i think it worth it two 6ftx10ft pens and just got a new bull x 27tts 8-9months old chuffed to bits with her what you think?

post-2487-1223302597_thumb.jpg

like the set up mate and the dog she looks a strong solid pup.iv pulled my old kennels down and started building new ones i wish i hadnt bothered,i carnt be arsed now iv started,it seemed a good idea at the time lol.nice one mate.

like the set up mate and the dog she looks a strong solid pup.iv pulled my old kennels down and started building new ones i wish i hadnt bothered,i carnt be arsed now iv started,it seemed a good idea at the time lol.nice one mate.

That happen every time i try to build things with me :clapper:

Good going mate

ow much did it cost you to make the kennels

slabs wer free sand and cement 60 wood and screws etc 100 and mesh was 105 but i think bout 300 after bits and bobs

Good build mate, get a roof and some locks before someone fancies your prides and joys. Cheers, D.