hi there ppl i was walking my dog to day on a local park and my lurcher was going mad at these pile ov rocks so i put the dog on a lead and i looked in the gap and to my suprise there were 3 foxcubs in the rocks very tiny though but i cudnt see the vixen there so i covered the little gap so no 1 will find dem as n e body seen n e cubs yet or n e vixens dat look tubbed all the best hunting kiel !!

hi there ppl i was walking my dog to day on a local park and my lurcher was going mad at these pile ov rocks so i put the dog on a lead and i looked in the gap and to my suprise there were 3 foxcubs in the rocks very tiny though but i cudnt see the vixen there so i covered the little gap so no 1 will find dem as n e body seen n e cubs yet or n e vixens dat look tubbed all the best hunting kiel !!

pal of mine shot a vixen on friday night. on inspection he said it had bein suckling cubs. not my idea of sport but he is a keeper and he has a job to do!

Guest RobW71

Good question, not sure, the Terrier bolted a fox on Fri, she followed it out the dissapeard back down the earth for a good 4/5mins, no sound, i thought it was odd, maybe she found some young.

Regards Rob

• 4 weeks later...