• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

three dog pups for sale dam is collie grey beddie grey the dam is 100% day and night time worker very good on rabbits takes takes the odd long ears and a good fox dog before the band sire is david gallagers big land boy whippet grey supreme national champion very good all round dog pups will be 100% alrounders pm me if intrestead picture up tomorrow battery flat on camara

good looking pups. were u at i would like one if its not to far

ESSEX NEAR STANSTED AIR PORT

have u still got the pups if so how much do u want for them

three dog pups for sale dam is collie grey beddie grey the dam is 100% day and night time worker very good on rabbits takes takes the odd long ears and a good fox dog before the band sire is david gallagers big land boy whippet grey supreme national champion very good all round dog pups will be 100% alrounders pm me if intrestead picture up tomorrow battery flat on camara

good looking pups. were u at i would like one if its not to far

ESSEX NEAR STANSTED AIR PORT

have u still got the pups if so how much do u want for them

give me a call07960419331 :thumbs:

got to go wife going mad :boxing:

if you still have the brindle pup i will have it, please contact me on 07817954420 to arrange pick up, at this price you should sell all pups in no time, cheers mate

have tryed two phone you but cant get through

if you still have the brindle pup i will have it, please contact me on 07817954420 to arrange pick up, at this price you should sell all pups in no time, cheers mate

i have got a man interested in the pup i will phone you if he is a messer

Thanks for getting back to me so quick earlier, got me mate sorted with a sat nav for tmrw, will give u a phone in the morning to get your address and will be up to you early tommorrow night

Thanks for getting back to me so quick earlier, got me mate sorted with a sat nav for tmrw, will give u a phone in the morning to get your address and will be up to you early tommorrow night

:thumbs:

three dog and 1 bitch pups for sale dam is collie grey beddie grey the dam is 100% day and night time worker very good on rabbits takes takes the odd long ears and a good fox dog before the band sire is david gallagers big land boy whippet grey supreme national champion very good all round dog pups will be 100% alrounders pm me if intrestead picture up tomorrow battery flat on camara i am in essex

post-19267-1222607423.jpg

post-19267-1222607441.jpg

post-19267-1222607455.jpg

post-19267-1222607471.jpg

post-19267-1222607591.jpg