country wide kennels

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used Haborn Products and they were the same. Basically a bunch of clowns who don't know what deadlines or customer service is. Complete wankers ! :no:

www.habornproducts.co.uk

Haborn Brummy, a friend ordered a car cage, paid upfront and it still wasn't ready 12 months later.....................

any one reqiring a site survey for a kennel systems [canine kennels,] as country wide buy there panel system off us , we will provide a free site survey , and offer advise on your kenneling requirement's please do not hesitate to contact me best regards,

Edited by gonetoearth

Very sorry to hear about everyone’s Problems with countrywide.

If any of the staff at Canine Kennels can be of any help please do not hesitate to contact us.

Delivery and fit on our kennel range is 7 working days and delivery of galvanised panels 7 to 15

If however your desperate or in a fix give us a call and we will see what we can do!

Regards

Andrew

Sales Manager Canine Kennels

www.caninekennels.com

Edited by ANDEST2003
how long has Canine Kennels been in business, and do the materials come from another country? Some of the problems with Countrywide seems to have been related to ferrying the panels from Belgium?

Ive just lost £2,000 with Countrywide goin bust although I was told the kennels were coming two weeks ago .

Use Canine kennels before and they were spot on with both quality , price and delivery .

Only went to Countrywide because they did blocks of wooden kennels and thought Canine kennels didnt - but they do .

Gone back to Canine Kennels and they have quoted me a better product for a £1,000 more than Countrywide and only 7 working days delivery rather than the 8 to 12 weeks that Countrywide quoted ( but didnt deliver )

if Countrywide bought their stock from Canine, and blamed the length of wait time on ferrying from Belgium, woudn't then Canine ALSO have the same problems (assuming that the transport from Belg. was the true of course)?

TIMBERBUILD

sorry to hear that people have lost money due to countrywide kennels, we are timberbuild and are willing to offer customers of countrywide whom have lost money, a discount off our standard price list, as a good will gesture, give us a ring during office hours 01942 718483 to speak to someone or request a colour brochure, web site www.timberbuild.net.

we have many satisfied customers, some of whom are members of this site

hope that we can be of help

MARK.

if Countrywide bought their stock from Canine, and blamed the length of wait time on ferrying from Belgium, woudn't then Canine ALSO have the same problems (assuming that the transport from Belg. was the true of course)?
CANNIE HOLD A LARGE STOCK OF THEIR PRODUCTS AND RESTOCK AS DEMAND WARRANTS , THEIR STAFF ARE VERY CLUED UP TO THE NEEDS OF WORKING DOGS ,
CANNIE HOLD A LARGE STOCK OF THEIR PRODUCTS AND RESTOCK AS DEMAND WARRANTS , THEIR STAFF ARE VERY CLUED UP TO THE NEEDS OF WORKING DOGS ,

I am disgusted with COUNTRYWIDE KENNELS . We ordered a block of 4 willow kennels and Rob assured me they were made to measure our requirments....i have miniature bull terriers i told him they need insulation ,heat lamps etc. After weeks of waiting, the kennels arrived, minus hatces i phoned again and went beserk, i had weeks of phoning them and they never returned a call. i am lucky in one way i have some kennels to show for my money, but you poor people still waiting... i hope what goes around comes around and they get theri comuppence!!

For anyone who is interested or is owed money, the proposed liquidators of Countrywide Kennels Ltd are:

Heathcote and Coleman. 136 Hagley Road, Birmingham, Tel 0121 454 4141

The creditors meeting is set for 9 December at which I would imagine some interesting questions may be asked of Mr Price. Anyone who is owed money must register their interest asap.

By the way, his new company, of which he is the director is Timberland Leisure Buildings Limited