berretta xtrema 1 or xterma 2

Asthetically it's similar but the recoil is meant to be improved yet again, they say that every time they gring a new one out, not fired the 2 together and not fired the latest model at all, so don't know.....oh yes... it costs more!!!

Its a Beretta ( I have 2 ) so you will not go far wrong, but frankly, I don't know how they justify the price tag!

Edited by Deker

I have the Urika Mk2 Black synthetic 3" which as you probably know is almost exactly the same. As Deker said it all about the new recoil system.

Great gun, My mate had a Mk1 Xtrema for years and it go loads of punishment at Geese Ducks pigeons etc.

Highly recommend either of these wepons !!!!! :victory:

I've shot the Xtrema 2 on a few sporting stands. Its a friends. Like all Beretta Auto's and Beretta in General, it is well made, and the recoil is almost non-felt with the clay loads I was shooting. To be Honest. I think it will perform well with any Cartridge from 24g to 56g! But I cannot say for definite, having not shot the heavier loads through it. As Deker says, Its a Beretta!

Regards

SS :thumbs:

P.S Shoot one before you buy one for goodness sake! :laugh: