chuffed to bits

went out today with my my bitch for abit of ferreting for couple of hours i kept the dog on lead just let her watch my mates older dog at work we ended up with a dozen rabbits.on way back to van let dogs of for a run round been walking abit when a rabbit jumped up right in front of my 6 month bitch she only ran after for about 20 yards and nailed it i was well chuffed great feeling still smiling now

went out today with my my bitch for abit of ferreting for couple of hours i kept the dog on lead just let her watch my mates older dog at work we ended up with a dozen rabbits.on way back to van let dogs of for a run round been walking abit when a rabbit jumped up right in front of my 6 month bitch she only ran after for about 20 yards and nailed it i was well chuffed great feeling still smiling now

nice :clapper:

nice :clapper:

before anyone says anything im not going to rush her on the rabbits going to take one step at a time dont want to ruin her just because she caught her first rabbit

:clapper: Well done really pleased for you. :boogie:

it hell of a feeling when they get there first. my pup had her first not so long ago at 5 months old (felt like a new proud daddy lol) :tongue4: :boogy: and smiled for days and phoned just about everyone i know to tell em... :yahoo:

As for rushing her onto rabbits and ruining her ....she will let you know when she ready to start workin proper. :cheers: