shotgun certificate

Guest fell terrier

Guest fell terrier

if i have a criminal record how long would i have to wait before applying for a shotgun license or am i never able to obtain one as my parents have two farms and i have a reason to own one for pest control i am the first to admit i was an idiot when younger but does this stop with you forever anyone any ideas

They gave me one S, I was no angel either and when I got my print out, I wouldn't have give myself one as it was all for bad tempered tackle, but it was when I was younger a bit of water under the bridge and all, so go for it, I would recommend getting the print out of your previous bits n bobs, cost me a tenner from the bobby shop and my FLO said it was the best thing I could've done, because if you guess and get it wrong, they treat it as lying.

Guest fell terrier

itll be five year since my last court date but probably 7 yr since i got arrested for it all the rest would of been from before then since then i have got married and got two kid a decent job(alweays had one of them)and my own house ill give it a try ill ring for the forms today and go and se about a list of convictions thanks again everybody

3 Years or more in Prison and NEVER!!

3 Months to 3 years in Prison you have to wait 5 years before you can apply!!

There are of course other potential problems with other crimes, particularly crimes of violence etc, even if you did not go to jail at all.