Air arms s510

Hi everyone

Just sold my s410 and got s s510 and I love it, the side lever is such an improvement and with the silencer the gun is so so quiet. The only problem I have is that I opted for a pump instead of the bottle and what I found is that after I pumped it up I could not shoot for at least an hour as I was so knackered lol, decided to keep pump for emergencys and get a bottle, anyone one know the best place to get one at a decent price and how many fills for say a 3, 7 or 12 litre bottle?

Thanks in advance

Steve

Firstly welcome to the forum mate ;) And secondly your lucky you were not filling a 400cc buddy bottle with a pump :D now that is knackering...

Yes lol, just looking at the pump makes my shoulders ache lol

LOL!!! Eat your porridge and build your muscles up :D

Hi everyone

Just sold my s410 and got s s510 and I love it, the side lever is such an improvement and with the silencer the gun is so so quiet. The only problem I have is that I opted for a pump instead of the bottle and what I found is that after I pumped it up I could not shoot for at least an hour as I was so knackered lol, decided to keep pump for emergencys and get a bottle, anyone one know the best place to get one at a decent price and how many fills for say a 3, 7 or 12 litre bottle?

Thanks in advance

Steve

Probably the biggest supplier in the UK

http://www.midlanddiving.com/catalog/

If you buy from a RFD the odds are he got them from this lot!

....So ...how did you charge the 410 then??????

Edited by Deker
Hi everyone

Thanks in advance

Steve

I only had the s410 for a week and decided to trade it in for the 510 as I tried one at a mates and loved it, shop only wanted to give me £300 but someone walked into the shop looking to buy a new one and they ended up buying mine for £400 just for the rifle only) I paid £450 for the 410 with a top of range hawke scope( that scope is now on my 510......I charged the 410 at a rifle shop, thought the pump would be easy peasy lol.....how wrong I was lol

Hi everyone

Thanks in advance

Steve

I only had the s410 for a week and decided to trade it in for the 510 as I tried one at a mates and loved it, shop only wanted to give me £300 but someone walked into the shop looking to buy a new one and they ended up buying mine for £400 just for the rifle only) I paid £450 for the 410 with a top of range hawke scope( that scope is now on my 510......I charged the 410 at a rifle shop, thought the pump would be easy peasy lol.....how wrong I was lol

Them pumps are nowt over mate try the yellow paper in the diving section you may find one in there ive got a 12l one only paid £60