My Mews Build

Looking good mate but id personly replace the mesh with bars so when the bird is free lofted it wond do asmuch damage to its tail. But thats just my opinion other than that it looks great well do and keep us posted :clapper::clapper:

Looking good mate but id personly replace the mesh with bars so when the bird is free lofted it wond do asmuch damage to its tail. But thats just my opinion other than that it looks great well do and keep us posted :clapper::clapper:

Definitley 100% with this post if you are going to free loft it in there! if its going to be bowed in there no probs aslong it has plenty of room to Bate round without doing any damage....

Bars is the one though mate if you wanted to put loose during the Moult :thumbs:...

cheers

Jasper

Well went up to the breeder im getting my MHH from to put my deposite down on it. Was going to send a cheque but decided to take the rods with us and get some fishing done aswell :whistling: .

He had mesh and then bamboo so today went to b&q and got some bamboo and going to put it infront of the mesh.

will get some more pics up soon

Jason :victory:

Gettin really excited now