Back to the Woods

Guest Keeps

Back out this morning to finish off the woods we’d ferreted the previous week… Out of the first two sets we had 7 rabbits, all bolted :D plus one which escaped from an unnetted hole we couldn’t get to, the place was covered in undergrowth and fallen branches :angry:

4c9808c3.jpg

6575df69.jpg

Just a few ferrety pics today :rolleyes: not much in the way of action, except my successful attempt to catch a bolting bunny, which Mr Keeps fortunately didnt manage to capture on camera :D:haha:

88ce2658.jpg

75cc0713.jpg

d447de3b.jpg

368fc4fc.jpg

Snowdrops are in full flower now and the nettles are back on their way up :angry: I got nettled knees today, the new ones don’t half sting :icon_redface:

75e24334.jpg

We didn’t do bad again, considering the short time we were out :)

c409c5f1.jpg

c698eb03.jpg

Wont be long now before its finished :cry:

Back out this morning to finish off the woods we’d ferreted the previous week… Out of the first two sets we had 7 rabbits, all bolted :D plus one which escaped from an unnetted hole we couldn’t get to, the place was covered in undergrowth and fallen branches :angry:

4c9808c3.jpg

6575df69.jpg

Just a few ferrety pics today :rolleyes: not much in the way of action, except my successful attempt to catch a bolting bunny, which Mr Keeps fortunately didnt manage to capture on camera :D:haha:

88ce2658.jpg

75cc0713.jpg

finished for me already bolted two babies last week

d447de3b.jpg

368fc4fc.jpg

Snowdrops are in full flower now and the nettles are back on their way up :angry: I got nettled knees today, the new ones don’t half sting :icon_redface:

75e24334.jpg

We didn’t do bad again, considering the short time we were out :)

c409c5f1.jpg

c698eb03.jpg

Wont be long now before its finished :cry: