silver jill

i have a few problems with my new silver jill

first of all she has started hard biting she is six months old and is really tame usually but today she bit me twice and wouldnt let go the second time is it just because shes in season

and she has a bit of pooh stuck bettween her claws and some has collected on her foot she gets really jumpy when someone touches her feet and i cant remove it on my own is it footrot?

also

i live in cheshire and i am also looking for terriers or lurchers for working if anyone knows someone selling could you email me on

c_mclaren@hotmail.o.uk

i have a few problems with my new silver jill

first of all she has started hard biting she is six months old and is really tame usually but today she bit me twice and wouldnt let go the second time is it just because shes in season

and she has a bit of pooh stuck bettween her claws and some has collected on her foot she gets really jumpy when someone touches her feet and i cant remove it on my own is it footrot?

also

i live in cheshire and i am also looking for terriers or lurchers for working if anyone knows someone selling could you email me on

c_mclaren@hotmail.o.uk

any help would be apreciated

You will get no help with question's worded like that mate..to me you are just taking the piss.. :blink: ..

I could be wrong though... :whistle: .. if you could try and be a bit more sensible with your questions you might get help.

Millet

alrite then what should i say

You will get no help with question's worded like that mate..to me you are just taking the piss.. :blink: ..

I could be wrong though... :whistle: .. if you could try and be a bit more sensible with your questions you might get help.

Millet

alrite then what should i say

what does footrot look like

A ferret would only get footrot if it was walking in wet conditions [bANNED TEXT] and it wouldn't happen overnight ,so if it is footrot you should be ashamed

its not footrot then cause the cage is always clean an dry ta [bANNED TEXT]

You might need someone else- but get a bucket of warm water and soak her foot in it, hold her tight so it can't bite you or take off, get someone or yourself with a rag try to wipe it clean- don't worry how much she thrashes around if it comes off her foot no worries and doesn't look red or raw or "abnormal" she'll be right as for the biting just be quick with your fingers!! keep working on it and try to handle her after (her) dinner not before as they are more relaxed

You might need someone else- but get a bucket of warm water and soak her foot in it, hold her tight so it can't bite you or take off, get someone or yourself with a rag try to wipe it clean- don't worry how much she thrashes around if it comes off her foot no worries and doesn't look red or raw or "abnormal" she'll be right as for the biting just be quick with your fingers!! keep working on it and try to handle her after (her) dinner not before as they are more relaxed

ta [bANNED TEXT]