precharged air rifle

Guest bravo24v

Guest bravo24v
hi bravo

mates got a mfr cracking gun :good:

early ones had probs with reg understand later guns have been sorted

well this one is second hand from blackpool air rifles, it was made in may 04.

cool

cheers tossa

sorry about this mate but iv been shooting pcp rifles for 14 years and i borowed a mates for a few months . it was a mrk 2 in .22 calli with pa scope and logan silencer .

gota say after years of reading how good they are etc etc i was over the moon to have one on loan...

WHAT a disapointment it was .

heavy poorly balanced and clombersome. i thought the bolt and meconisam was dated and way to basic and crude .

im not into .22 at all and thought the range on it was shit.

after along time i did get the hang of it but never thought of it as a good gun or nice to shoot.

the mag system is also poor and a fooking fidly basturd to do with cold hands and or with the rifle tucked under your arm.

i also like the look of the mfr and if the mrk2 had been good i would have bought that model. but as i say i thouight it was shit so im binn that idea.

i am only saying what i think and thousands of other guys realy like the rapid and im sure it works well for them . im not looking to start arguments either so soryy if i ofended you .

all the best with the new gun and i hope ypu dont feelthe same as me about the rapid all the best matt.

pss the mfr has a smaller buddy bottle so will only offer a much limited amount of shots , which in my mind takes away from the original point of the rapid .

so in those turms there is alot better pcp weapons out there that offer a 10 shot mag as standard and at a lighter weight and better finish and balance .

Lots of cheaper guns around mate,but like they say "you get what you pay for"don't have a rapid meself,but i know lots of lads who do.Whenever they do get rid of one its only to buy another rapid.Only prob's i know of are the mag,they are a bit fiddley and once they get a bit mucky they tend to jam up. :good:

midnight i understand where your coming from, hated the rapid when i first saw it tried bsa , aa @ falcon, once you get used to a rapid they are the dogs bollx dont think i'd use any other,

own a mk1 customised and a ben taylor mk2 really easy to work on :whistle:

but there not every ones cup of tea

tossa you could be right mate , as i say most folks realy like the gun and get good results from them . i just dont think i would part with my money for one.

this might make you laugh the best gun or the gun i had most fun with was my air arms s200 standard . i killed some much stuff with that gun it was untrue. i even droped a tael at 45 yards with it head shot..

thats a gun you get good value for money with . iv not tryed it with the 10 shot mag system yet but it can only improve on a truly good gun.

pissed about with the new logan with the thumb hole stock a few weeks ago and still thought the airarms out shot it . but it was a lovly gun and very nice to handle . it felt like i was carrying over a £1,000 worth of gun (witch i was) big problem for me was that it was so long ... but the carbine would suit me better i think.

alll the best matt