she is bred out of a dog called oscar from wales

yea is she hlf cross or 5/8 3/8 /whippet bull

IF SHE IS OUT OF THE SAME LITTER AS MY DOG FROM OSCAR , SHE IS 3/4 GREYHOUND 1/4 BULL. HE IS 16 MONTHS, DONT KNOW ANY OTHER BITCHES HE WAS PUT TOO APART FROM THIS GREYHOUND.

Guest coney catcher99
what are her stats please?...hieght and averages.

What is like on recall...jumping etc?..is she quiet in kennel?

i pm'd him and asked the obviouse questions and aint had a reply so..........

I cant remember to be honest if it is same lad who PM me who owns this bitch ,but he was from midlands, asking about Oscar the sire, i told him how old it was 14 months ,at the time ,she now is 16 months, ive asked old owner how many times he was bred he said just the once, so its got to be same one shes 16 months and 3/4 greyhound 1/4 bull, i have the litter brother to her.

I f it is same lad hes had bitch 3 months .

and ?

and il tell you i hate people who pass dogs on poor dogs had 3 owners by 16 months of age, you know dog is 16 months i told you but still say 12 months, Why because you prob tried it on big stuff and it jacked or refused because if its like litter brother its still young in head, so say its 12 months instead of 16 months sounds better and havent done anything,
the dog hasnt seen anything big.i have told people what its seen and there is more than one oscar in wales
SO YOU DIDNT PM ME LOADS OF TIMES SAYING CAN I SHOW PICS OF MY DOG AND ASKING ME ABOUT WHAT OSCAR WAS LIKE? LEAVE IT OUT MATE