looking for pigeon magnet

• 4 weeks later...

I just bought one from the sportsman gun center. £79.99 for twin arm, battery, speed control and about 40 yards of cable, BARGAIN!! It's a bit bulkier than i would have liked but you cant have it all for that price. I phoned up SGC at around 11am on the thursday morning and it had arrived by 7.30am next morning, excelllent service.

Cheers,

Chris

I just bought one from the sportsman gun center. £79.99 for twin arm, battery, speed control and about 40 yards of cable, BARGAIN!! It's a bit bulkier than i would have liked but you cant have it all for that price. I phoned up SGC at around 11am on the thursday morning and it had arrived by 7.30am next morning, excelllent service.

Cheers,

Chris

as above mate ive got one too, well made with tele arms. you get all you need and for the money it is a bargain. :thumbs:

alan.

Took it out on Tues for first (propper) time! Set it up in a field of wheat stubble, as soon as we bagged a couple, well out of the way of the main pattern and WOW!!! Me n ma shootin partner have never had a days shooting like it. Honestly, it was pissin down with rain propper miserable day, but we've had so much of it l8ly we just had to get out and thought sod it! Bloody glad we did i can tell ya. It works a treat, ive never seen birds comin in so confidently.

Before i bought the magnet, the few t imes we been shooting over standard shell decoys, we would be lucky to bag half a dozen but on tues with that little bit of extra movement in the pattern via the rotary we had nearly 40!!! (won't tell ya how many shots we had!!) But honestly, our best day out ever by far!

happy huntin,

Chris