Male Harris Hawk for sale.approx 19 weeks old.Feeding from fist.Unexpected circumstances forces sale.I must find a new home for him this week.Will also throw in freezer and food too if required.Please no timewasters and no responses to this thread please just ring me on 07880 735385.£100.00.The bird is this cheap because i urgently need to find a new home for him and need him to go A.S.A.P.He is fit and healthy and IBR Registered.(Based in Accrington Lancashire)

Male Harris Hawk for sale.approx 19 weeks old.Feeding from fist.Unexpected circumstances forces sale.I must find a new home for him this week.Will also throw in freezer and food too if required.Please no timewasters and no responses to this thread please just ring me on 07880 735385.£100.00.The bird is this cheap because i urgently need to find a new home for him and need him to go A.S.A.P.He is fit and healthy and IBR Registered.(Based in Accrington Lancashire)

Hi Latheaxe, there is someone wanting a Harris Hawk ( Look under David Riley new postings today not in Sales or Wanted section) Tel.07597 124319 ...Hope this helps.

regards estagetna

HAVE PHONE YOU

Hi it is david riley could you please call me on 07597 124319 would like to speak to you in regards to the harris hawk

thankyou david.

answer your bloody phone lol

answer your bloody phone lol

its a fu**ing wind up haha