lakeland terrier bitch 2 years old on day 5 of her break red in colour has only seen rats and the od rabbit £200

springer 3 year old male gun trained liver and white £100 both dogs are kennel kept.

peugeot 106 1ltr 5 months tax and mot £350

i dont have picks of the lakey she is at me mates and i wont be there againe unless someone comes to see her she is a cracking wee bitch but i cant keep her as i dont want one of my dogs catching her on the break and i wont have enough work for her this season i already have a dog who is already enterd.

lakeland terrier bitch 2 years old on day 5 of her break red in colour has only seen rats and the od rabbit £200

springer 3 year old male gun trained liver and white £100 both dogs are kennel kept.

peugeot 106 1ltr 5 months tax and mot £350

i dont have picks of the lakey she is at me mates and i wont be there againe unless someone comes to see her she is a cracking wee bitch but i cant keep her as i dont want one of my dogs catching her on the break and i wont have enough work for her this season i already have a dog who is already enterd.

al have the springer of ya where are u in scotland

im in fife john.

the pug's a petrol and its the other halfs car she has been using it for her work but iv just lost me licence so she is now using the vectra all the time and we have no use for a second car and its just sitting in the garage the only faults with the car are the wind caught the drivers door so a very slight bit damage on it butt can hardly see it and there is no problems opening shutting or with the seals on it and the back box is blowing so need eather a back box or the one it has welded but thats nuthing it has past its mot the last 2 years no problem no minors nothing and every time anything has needed done it has been it has a cd player and 6x9s in it and boot is metol plated but has a carpet that fits in on top this was all done before we bought it .

:o you naughty man :o

:D petrol car is no good to me A, I would only have a deisel, the pug Ive got the now has never been in a petrol station for the 8 weeks I have had it, Im not about to break the habit now :D

Thanks for the reply anyway though Kreet :thumbs:

alright bud .john here just to let you know .a found the boy with the pups in cardanden .went and had a look but the werent for me .dont get me wrong there cracking pups and the sire and dam the same .just not enough bull for me am looking for something with a bit more bull in it .anyway just letting you know a found them bud.and if you here of any bull crosses give me a shout bud . :thumbs:

:o you naughty man :o

:D petrol car is no good to me A, I would only have a deisel, the pug Ive got the now has never been in a petrol station for the 8 weeks I have had it, Im not about to break the habit now :D

Thanks for the reply anyway though Kreet :thumbs:

:notworthy::notworthy: thats the way to run a diesel :whistling: