new permission yesterday

Guest 1 man and hiz dog

Guest 1 man and hiz dog

cheers lads im made up about the permission,and its my mate in the pic lol were that used to poching

he always weres trainers ha ha he keeps saying he is going to get a pair of hunter wellies lol.

its the first propa bit of land ive had and think ive landed on my feet there just cant wait till

next season now should be good fun its amazing [bANNED TEXT] a bottle of scotch gets ya

good hunting lads

jon :good::good::good:

i just went to try a new farm the other day,and i happened to stray onto the neigbours,it was a genuine mistake :D ,the farmer just told me to drive along the road till i came to a barn,well i went a barn to far,i felt that maby i had,as the barn i was now at was halfway up a farm track,and i thought that the chances of owning two farms right next to each other and not mentioning it was slim,but i could see a real nice set just where i was,so i did what any self respecting rabbit hunter would do,i popped a couple o ferrets in.the other farmer came down the lane, saw me,he just waved at me and didnt even come over,so i went to see him,and was just trying to expain i had permission on his neighbours,all i managed to get out was,i dont think i should be on here,when he says go where you want,and didnt even listen to my excuse,now thats the kind of crazy talk i like,i just wish it had been a little earlier in the year,so i could have had a go at them,but you cant have everything i guess, fortune favours the brave lol

good hunting Skinnyrat.