Essex Game & Country Show at Blake Hall

http://www.craft-shows.co.uk/countryshows/...d_Country_Show/

Anybody from here going? the ACES group will be camping from the Friday, guaranteed to be a good laugh. We will be doing some bits in the main arena too at some point. :icon_eek:

Yeah - hoping to go. I reckon it needs supporting - don't see enough support for countrymatters in Essex. I'm on a mission to show the Essex townspeople that we actually live in the countryside and country matters matter. Now I'll hop off my soap box!

Guest bigredbusa

not bad at all , weather didnt know what it wanted to do but my daughter was given a fishing whip by the guys and gals who where giving fishing demonstrations.

thumbs up and i will go again next year , i hadnt been to one for years and it still makes me laugh when talking to some of the lurcher guys of how there dogs are world beaters even tho they are fat over weight non marked curs . :)

Come and see your pup batman.........Sunday :thumbs:

Sorry i went Saturday had a laugh at all the fella's dressed in full real tree camo with little bedlington types! :clapper:

sorry i missed you WILF wil have to have a gander someware local mabye come over to the shot eh?

Have a little poke about only down the road from you :gunsmilie:

Had a good day today considering my late arrival due to an accident on the M11..

Willow won the Pup racing... :toast: and my lil Deedee had a run on the sim course.. :thumbs: She also got a 3rd in the rabbiting class... :icon_eek: Also my Black 'fostered' Greyhound got a 2nd in the best rescue class.. :)

I enjoyed the afternoon/evening... ;)

it still makes me laugh when talking to some of the lurcher guys of how there dogs are world beaters even tho they are fat over weight non marked curs . :)

lol.........how true is that :clapper::clapper:

Have a little poke about only down the road from you :gunsmilie:

Be careful,be VERY careful what you say to him :icon_eek::whistling:

Did you go Wilfred?

Yes mate, girls took the wee tyke into the show..........he got 3rd...............out of 3! :laugh:

Went there on Saturday, see the man in the real tree with the little Beddi pup :laugh: . Good show though, good atmosphere.

First show I've been too since the 90's, totally different show now a days.

Don't do show 's but after a couple of ciders I see my pal in the Bull class lurcher show and there was only 3 in it so I grabbed my Bull pup ran over and paid my pound then entered. My friend said laughing "I thought you dont do shows" I said "I've only come to knock somebody out" as there was now 4 entrys and it ended up being the woman standing right next to me :oops: .

i attended the show saturday and sunday, met up with the aces crew, all in all it was a good event ,definatly worth the visit,

Was ya camping? we was there Friday night to Sunday, we all had a great couple of days!

A few pics I took over the days.

P8020139.jpg

P8020142.jpg

P8020140.jpg

P8020148.jpg

P8020151.jpg

P8020158.jpg

P8020197.jpg

P8020198.jpg

P8020200.jpg

P8020293.jpg

P8030313.jpg

P8030334.jpg

P8030367.jpg

P8030369.jpg

P8030370.jpg

i attended the show saturday and sunday, met up with the aces crew, all in all it was a good event ,definatly worth the visit,

Was ya camping? we was there Friday night to Sunday, we all had a great couple of days!

A few pics I took over the days.

P8020139.jpg

P8020142.jpg

P8020140.jpg

P8020148.jpg

P8020151.jpg

P8020158.jpg

P8020197.jpg

P8020198.jpg

P8020200.jpg

P8020293.jpg

P8030313.jpg

P8030334.jpg

P8030367.jpg

P8030369.jpg

P8030370.jpg

Is that you in the 10th photo ? If so i saw you at the knebworth show terrier racing. Nice dogs, my mates dog was the one that ran straight back to her mum when he slipped her.

Rick