New recruit

Guest fell terrier
Picked my new pup up the other week just got round to puttin her pics up,shes 13 week now and out of the right stuff so im hoping shell make the grade........"Lola"

nice pup greggy hope it does alright for you i have got a yung en on at the moment but i cannot seem to get it to sit still for a decent photo best of luck

Picked my new pup up the other week just got round to puttin her pics up,shes 13 week now and out of the right stuff so im hoping shell make the grade........"Lola"

nice pup you have greggy :thumbs: good luck with her.

Guest fell terrier

no mate nothing to do with me im afraid i had three pups kept one and the other two went to lads that use to dig with blackledge pups good looking enough though lol

Guest blackntan

no mate nothing to do with me im afraid i had three pups kept one and the other two went to lads that use to dig with blackledge pups good looking enough though lol

dont forget me if you have litter, got one here if you want one mate foc to you
what she out of greggy, looks a cracker

shes out of some good stuff mate,shes got some good dogs in her breeding,her grand sire is middlton bred called "barney" its been in the earth dog chipper smith wrote about it.they wernt meant to be for sale but the bloke had to get rid after some unforseen circumstances,lukally enough i got one cheap.whats that dog you have mate?

Guest proudy

shes out of some good stuff mate,shes got some good dogs in her breeding,her grand sire is middlton bred called "barney" its been in the earth dog chipper smith wrote about it.they wernt meant to be for sale but the bloke had to get rid after some unforseen circumstances,lukally enough i got one cheap.whats that dog you have mate?

I had the g'parents, mate has the dam. His breeding goes back to old nuttall stuff on the sires side through A. Wilkinsons stuff from durham. Dam side supposedly Ward lines but not %100. He's served me well since he was 11 months :thumbs:

Guest fell terrier

I had the g'parents, mate has the dam. His breeding goes back to old nuttall stuff on the sires side through A. Wilkinsons stuff from durham. Dam side supposedly Ward lines but not %100. He's served me well since he was 11 months :thumbs:

i was answering a question for black and tan i have not once sold a pup and as for making myself out to be one of the lads couldnt really care wether i am or not venom all i know is my dogs work and they work most weekends im out today and ill be out tommorow all the best mate keep up the good work yet again someone has spoilt a thread of someone elses well done venom :clapper: