Webley venom viper air rifle with scope + case + air cylinder + pellets + cleaning bits

In good condition with a few little scratchs as you would expect from use. Nothing really noticiblle but i know some people are perfectionists lol Pick up only im in merseyside. Im looking for £350 or very near offer for the lot as i paid alot more for all the accessories. PM me for any details and contact number .. can drop it off within 50 miles of where i am but petrol cost will be added. Good bit of kit

Viper177-1.JPG

Edited to add this isnt the one for sale, ive just got the picture from the net and thats not the scope that comes with the rifle

Edited by timmmy

Got to say this is a bargain with cylinder,case and scope would of cost £500 easy new, look at the walnut too.

I have a 2shot and i tell you all these are so reliable and i guarante will be collectors in the next few years.

Have a bump fo a top rifle buddy

Got to say this is a bargain with cylinder,case and scope would of cost £500 easy new, look at the walnut too.

I have a 2shot and i tell you all these are so reliable and i guarante will be collectors in the next few years.

Have a bump fo a top rifle buddy

thanks mate .. you dont want to buy it do you? :whistling::victory: