stud for my patterdale bitch wanted

Tell us a bit about the bitch,is she 100% digging dog?,whats she work like?.

she is about 2, works to gun and is 100% underground except not keen on sharing graft with another terrier!

she drew a cub from under a tree root this morning didnt even have to get the shovel out!

terreirs dont need to share graft end of story how old is the bitch

nearly 2

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how come you are breeding this close to the season?no offence its your dog but if shes still a young en like you say id let her get this season under her belt aswell,then pup next year maybe,your choice like mate am just sayin,all the best either way. :good:

how come you are breeding this close to the season?no offence its your dog but if shes still a young en like you say id let her get this season under her belt aswell,then pup next year maybe,your choice like mate am just sayin,all the best either way. :good:

well said 'greggy' ;)

Guest proudy

She is young to be looking to breed from her, if she was mine I'd be waiting til next year unless she's last of the line or ur desperate to breed from her. However Greggy's patt is a good'un. Seen this dog run on from a pup & he he is a good digging dog. Or got a 4 1/2 yr old dog here based in newcastle

Image021.jpg

Image011.jpg

Guest proudy

Greggy, u get sorted with a pup yet mate? Heard that bitch didn't take but also heard she weren't as good as first thought - although the sire is still the best I've ever seen dug, looks like he ain't capable of siring anymore which is a b*****d :thumbdown:

i know if dont breed her next few weeks will get a good season in the back end and breed her when she is in next bout jan/feb.

got the litter spoken for that is the only reason im looking into it. but know what your saying pal!!

Greggy, u get sorted with a pup yet mate? Heard that bitch didn't take but also heard she weren't as good as first thought - although the sire is still the best I've ever seen dug, looks like he ain't capable of siring anymore which is a b*****d :thumbdown:

hello proudy mate,yes got a pup sorted off some good stuff from crooke,i was dissapointed bout that mating in scotland but if she wasnt all that good maybe for the best.we going to have a few days out in the season then mate?

Guest proudy

hello proudy mate,yes got a pup sorted off some good stuff from crooke,i was dissapointed bout that mating in scotland but if she wasnt all that good maybe for the best.we going to have a few days out in the season then mate?

Yeah defo mate. Hopefully try & sort summat once it gets a bit cooler :thumbs:

post-17697-1216925711_thumb.jpg
i am looking for a patterdale or patterdale x staff stud for my patterdale bitch, she is 100% earth dog and require 100% earth stud.

can any of you guys help me out???

photos would be good

bonny dog pal. where bouts are ya?

my bitch photo

cheers lads :thumbs: up in Fife mate. If your interested PM Me, and we can take it from there

am interested will get back to you soon, bitch is due in season in about next few week

no probs mate. atb K

Patterdale x Staff as a stud dog, Is that a designer dog STAFFORDALE I thought you terrier fellahs wantined to stop cross breeding!!!! Be consistant, I have Jacks crossed with A cairn and I got nothing but a load of abuse.

Guest proudy
i am looking for a patterdale or patterdale x staff stud for my patterdale bitch, she is 100% earth dog and require 100% earth stud.

photos would be good

my bitch photo

cheers lads :thumbs: up in Fife mate. If your interested PM Me, and we can take it from there

am interested will get back to you soon, bitch is due in season in about next few week

no probs mate. atb K

Patterdale x Staff as a stud dog, Is that a designer dog STAFFORDALE I thought you terrier fellahs wantined to stop cross breeding!!!! Be consistant, I have Jacks crossed with A cairn and I got nothing but a load of abuse.

The difference being some bulls still get worked. Russells have been bred & worked for many years, why the f**k would u put a cairn across ur russell unless u intend to try & make a few quid via the pet market? If u had any intention of breeding workers there's plenty of working russells out there or even a patt/lakie etc. But u chose a cairn??? Mate, ur a puppy peddler & nothing else :thumbdown:

photos would be good

my bitch photo

no probs mate. atb K

The difference being some bulls still get worked. Russells have been bred & worked for many years, why the f**k would u put a cairn across ur russell unless u intend to try & make a few quid via the pet market? If u had any intention of breeding workers there's plenty of working russells out there or even a patt/lakie etc. But u chose a cairn??? Mate, ur a puppy peddler & nothing else :thumbdown:

SURLEY THATS THE SAME AS PUTTING A BULL OVER A PATTERDALE. THE BLACK DOGS HAVE BEEN WORKED FOR MANY MANY YEARS ALSO SO WHATS THE DIFFRENCE THERS PLENTY OF GOOD BLACK UNS OUT THERE WITHOUT ADDING BULL IN THE BREEDING

Guest proudy

photos would be good

my bitch photo

no probs mate. atb K

SURLEY THATS THE SAME AS PUTTING A BULL OVER A PATTERDALE. THE BLACK DOGS HAVE BEEN WORKED FOR MANY MANY YEARS ALSO SO WHATS THE DIFFRENCE THERS PLENTY OF GOOD BLACK UNS OUT THERE WITHOUT ADDING BULL IN THE BREEDING

The difference being for how many years have cairns been worked? The wheeler bred patt is an example of bull x patt that has worked. Yes there are plenty good patts out there but if ur wanting a dog that will come to grips with its quarry rather than bay the 'right' bull x patt is woth a shot & can be a good'un, not all patts are really hard. A tool for every situation

photos would be good

my bitch photo

no probs mate. atb K

The difference being for how many years have cairns been worked? The wheeler bred patt is an example of bull x patt that has worked. Yes there are plenty good patts out there but if ur wanting a dog that will come to grips with its quarry rather than bay the 'right' bull x patt is woth a shot & can be a good'un, not all patts are really hard. A tool for every situation

i disagree mate thers plenty of hard terriers out there without bull in them im not nocking a bull x as if they go in find and can be dug to with its quarry thats good enough. but id still prefer to use a tested working digging dog than any bull

Guest Eamon.Mc

Obviously not a terrierman when you refer to us as "you terrier fellas". Yis I think enough said about ya.