• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

miner with his collar made by strong stuff.. top collars every one should get one

DSC00162.jpg

i would not dare show my face anywere with that thing wrapped around my dog it is ridiculus totally uneccesary :icon_eek::icon_redface::icon_redface:

dont come and slag me of [bANNED TEXT] a**e my dog ill get what i want

miner with his collar made by strong stuff.. top collars every one should get one

DSC00162.jpg

i would not dare show my face anywere with that thing wrapped around my dog it is ridiculus totally uneccesary :icon_eek::icon_redface::icon_redface:

CAN YOU EXPLAIN WHY YOU FEEL THE NEED FOR A COLLAR THAT WOULD LOOK BIG ON A BULL MASTIFF ON YOUR TERRIER :wallbash::wallbash: IS IT COS YOUR WELLHARD :whistling::whistling::icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface: ITS EMBARRASING MAN :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

DSC00162.jpg

I dont think any one is slagging you,your dog, or the collar, just in the picture the collar dose look far to big for your wee dog. :thumbs:

DSC00162.jpg

they are good collars ive got one for my bull cross, looks like the same size hads your terriers one...........................have a word with yourself its looks daft on the dog even my patts are rolling around laughing! :thumbdown: