my team and new kit

heres some pictures of my team some are years old some are new this year

these are my two big hobs

post-8851-1216676065_thumb.jpg

my jills these are the ferrets ive had the longest two are six year old now best workers ive got ,

post-8851-1216676080_thumb.jpg

and finally my new kit black eyed white with a stumpy tail she did have a tail but his mother licked her arse so much she wore it away, has anybody seen that before .

post-8851-1216676093_thumb.jpg

got another light coloured jill in with the kit but shes to fast to photograph tidy you can see her in the hobs photo up the top . a mate of a mate brought her to me to put my hob over her within 6 weeks he brought her back saying he didnt want her anymore i asked where the kits were and he didnt know what had happened to them , she was in ok condition when i got her but a little bit light so maybee she wasnt fed regular and had to eat the kits ,shes ok now think she will work well .

Most stumpy tails occur when the mother accidently gets to "exited" when washing or lifting the young kits, and bites it of. Or if the kits is stuck in birth and the jill has to pull it out herself.

Good looking ferrets there! Thumbs up.