Blacked eyed whites

Guest Hawkman

a white jill with black eyes went through melton market at £12 quid week after new year! the week before christmas i paid 20 for my albino jill she works a treat though. Already paying off. On the other hand i paid six quid for a little polecat jill and all she wants to feckin to is play with the other ferret when entered at the same time :realmad:

I think that hobs a small one when you see him next to my albino hob .i like a decent sized jill to work but sombody said my older jills were small ones and the younger jills where a good size so christ knows every body like something differnt

while we r on this subject ive got a polecat jill [bANNED TEXT] red eye's, is this common? she's alrite to be handled but wont settle down [bANNED TEXT] me other jill no matter [bANNED TEXT] i do, ive put them 2gether over a week now in a double tire hutch an red eye's wont let the other jill up to the top! she even attacks the other jill when i feed em

Alright mate r ur polecats eyes red like an albino or a very deep ruby red as i had one that looked like it had black eyes in normal light conditions but under artificial lighr they were a very deep red ruby

the blackeyed white is just a silver ferret that as moulted out, the silver ferret carries the same gene as a merle dog, u should not breed 2 silvers or blackeyed whites together as we all know what problems we have with merles, the same thing applies with ferrets there is no true strain of BEW'S so if u breed 2 of these ferrets together u r going to have problems, sooner or later the merle genes will manifest itself & the kits will be deformed & will start dying young & have birthing problems, it may not be the first generation but it will happen

the blackeyed white is just a silver ferret that as moulted out, the silver ferret carries the same gene as a merle dog, u should not breed 2 silvers or blackeyed whites together as we all know what problems we have with merles, the same thing applies with ferrets there is no true strain of BEW'S so if u breed 2 of these ferrets together u r going to have problems, sooner or later the merle genes will manifest itself & the kits will be deformed & will start dying young & have birthing problems, it may not be the first generation but it will happen

Alright mate im quite new to this breeding business just wanted to know whta will u get if you breed a silver with a albino

Thanks