Fecking foxes

Guest The Hob

Guest The Hob

Hi there fellow hunters, Went for a walk with my lurcher pup yesterday on a farm I'm hoping 2 get permission on. Thought I'd have a mooch round the fields before hand to see [bANNED TEXT] the rabbit situation was. this I try to do on some farms so I no [bANNED TEXT] I'm getting myself into if I do get the permission. Anyway had a mooch for 2 hrs or so. By time I left I thought leave the farm be, I was gutted to find they got more problems with foxes than rabbits :angry::angry:. The hedgerow at the far side of the farm was covered the full lenghth of about 200 odd yards with rabbit carcasses and bird feathers everywhere. I'm well gutted :realmad: :realmad: cos it looks like good land. I might still try and get the permission but I've got my douts about the place now. Gutted :realmad: :realmad: :realmad:

Hi there fellow hunters, Went for a walk with my lurcher pup yesterday on a farm I'm hoping 2 get permission on. Thought I'd have a mooch round the fields before hand to see [bANNED TEXT] the rabbit situation was. this I try to do on some farms so I no [bANNED TEXT] I'm getting myself into if I do get the permission. Anyway had a mooch for 2 hrs or so. By time I left I thought leave the farm be, I was gutted to find they got more problems with foxes than rabbits :angry::angry:. The hedgerow at the far side of the farm was covered the full lenghth of about 200 odd yards with rabbit carcasses and bird feathers everywhere. I'm well gutted :realmad: :realmad: cos it looks like good land. I might still try and get the permission but I've got my douts about the place now. Gutted :realmad: :realmad: :realmad:

:p What's so gutting about that..... ??? :p:p:p

Thets fine I no but Ive only ever done rabbits. Neva wanted to do fox before. :no::no:

Now days I spend more time trying to catch foxes than any other quarry,but there is a great deal of fun to be had catching rabbits,rabbits generaly dont jump into the nets and generaly they dont roll over for a lurcher.They are a good sporting quarry and will teach you a lot about the countryside,good luck at those rabbits [bANNED TEXT].

Guest The Hob

Just got back from the farm. Asked for permission but they got boys doing it (not a good job by the looks of it). Even showed them my game licences and they still said no. :no::no:

In answer to getting local boys there I was going to do that but its out the window now :realmad: :realmad: