Hi,

I was just wondering if there is a show in Kilmacthomas, Co. Waterford coming up shortly.

For some reason, I thought it might be on this weekend.

If anyone has any details, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Rebel

I HEARD THE JUDGE WAS GIVEING HIS OWN DOGS FIRST PRIZE AND HIS CLOSE FRIENDS FIRST PRIZE AND A FEW PEOPLE THAT GO ALL THE TIME TO THE SHOWS THAT NO HIM AND NO HIS DOGS WENT MAD AND SAID IT WASNT RIGHT THAT HE WAS SHOWING HIS DOGS AND GIVEING THEM ALL FIRST...

I WAS AT LIMRICK SHOW I THINK IT WAS LIMRICK ANYWAY AND HE WAS JUDGING AND THE SAME HAPPENED THERE WE WERE ABLE TO PICK THE WINNING DOGS BEFOR THEY EVEN WENT INTO THE RING... I NO ITS ONLY A DOG SHOW WHAT THEY DO IN THE FIELD IS WHAT MATTERS BUT IF YOUR A JUDGE YOU LEAVE YOUR DOGS AT HOME AND JUDGE THE DOG NOT THE PERSON THATS WALKING IT AROUND THE RING....

ITS A SHAME CAUSE THERE IS GREAT LOOKING DOGS NOT EVEN GETTING A LOOK IN, I NO LOOKS ISNT EVERYTHING , THERE IS ONLY A FAIR SHOW WHEN THE JUDGE IS NOT KNOWN OR IF HE,S FROM THE NORTH OR FROM ENGLAND AT LEAST HE KNOWS NO ONE THEN... LIKE YOU SAID ITS TO WIDESPREAD NOW AND PEOPLE ARE GOING TO GET PISSED OFF WITH IT AND WILL STOP GOING WHAT WILL HAPPEN THEN.. PEOPLE TRAVEL SOME DISTANCE TO SHOW THERE DOGS AND FOR WHAT? TO LOOK AT CON MEN.... :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

cheers scent wonder if i could sneak one of my greys in as a lurcher :11: could say it 15/16 grey 1/16 whippet that happens to have its ears marked

mmmmmmmmmmm dont think will work shep night be a few questions asked :whistling:

well thats a shame god i need to make space for a lurcher again any way do you no if theres any terrier racing my little russel is a speed demon Edited by shephound