LAMPING BEEF!!!

Garypco

went out lampimg properly for the first time last night guys,the female nailed one rabbit,my male tried hard but was unlucky,just one thing its wise to make sure,there's no stock in the field first as a male harris hawk standing in a field after a hard flight doesnt really have the strength to take on a herd of charolais bullocks,the result was a hawk being bowled down the field like a tumble weed,it went a bit like this,the flight shit hot!!!the cattle stampeding,my reaction oh shit!!!!....my male harris,first he faced them like a true hero,then i saw him look,then i saw his white rump followed by his tail,followed by his head,followed by his white rump and so on,its the end i thought,then up he flew like a true hero lol,straight back to my fist,looking a little bewildered but otherwise ok,thank god,then i had to endure the rest of the night having the lads make silly cow like noises and chuckling,and giggling,dont you just love your hunting partners....... :icon_eek: