irish deerhounds

post-10243-1214499560_thumb.jpg

a trio of working deerhounds on the hill just thought id throw it up all hounds in this picture have taken hare as well as fox and rabbit good working hounds strong scenting ability good speed once opened and very good stamina more pics to follow ill try get the hounds in action

Edited by roan

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

post-10243-1214499560_thumb.jpg

a trio of working deerhounds on the hill just thought id throw it up all hounds in this picture have taken hare as well as fox and rabbit good working hounds strong scenting ability good speed once opened and very good stamina more pics to follow ill try get the hounds in action

post-10243-1214499560_thumb.jpg class hounds roan doxhope lines ? :clapper:

your dead right there good drop, in them on one side anyway ,bitch is half doxhope the dam was bought directly from doherty
the best of doxhope lines are in ireland according to doxhope himself i have one very genuine on all game anyone working pb deerhounds ?

IV A DEERHOUND COLLYHOUND SHES YOUNG ENOUGH SHE,S ALL HEART... HER NOSE IS SOMETHING ELSE SHE WOULD RUN ALL DAY SHE,S NOT BAD ON HARE BUT FOR FOX ILL SAY NO MORE.. ANYTHING WITH DEERHOUND IN IT YOU CANT GO WRONG.. HOPE THE COMING SEASON IS GOOD FOR YOU.......... LAMPMAN

cheers lads ya shanehound she saw her first hare today it was in the next field the boss new what it was so we had a look and just thought of the winter mind you he wasnt too happy with me ,,,,,,,,,so shes settling in well in the hills working welll on the lead hows that speed merchent of yours

cheers lads ya shanehound she saw her first hare today it was in the next field the boss new what it was so we had a look and just thought of the winter mind you he wasnt too happy with me ,,,,,,,,,so shes settling in well in the hills working welll on the lead hows that speed merchent of yours

hopping to go roll on winter u going rathcormac show 13 july i think