cocker pups and lurchers for sale

I have 2 working bred cocker spaniel pups left, both are dogs.

Sire: Andy and fiona Robinson's Whaupley reiver, which is a decendent of Headley Millingtons breeding (the best there is and was!)

Dam: south Wales keeper bred dark chocolate bitch which i could trial if i had enough time or money. (also out of Headley's lines, and take note this is a bitch i have been offered several thousand pounds for. She took about 18 months to get my hands on her after several hundered phone calls to people all over the uk. So she is not just any old cocker that took a quik call to someone who placed an advert in a mag.

Pups born 3rd June 08 and ready 29th July 08. Tails docked, with legal certificate and dew clawed.

I have pictures available to send by email and will try to upload them to my profile.

Also i hopefully have a litter of lurcher pups due on the 23rd July 08.

Sire: Beardie collie X Border collie x Greyhound x wippet. Works day and night. This dog is now at stud and not for sale (just so the people that have been asking know). 25 1\2" tts

Dam: 5\8 bull greyhound crossed to a Saluki Greyhound with a little bit of wippet in there. 24" tts