Raised on prime Pennine mutton :thumbs:

That has been hanging over me like the sword of Dameclese all day long...........thanks for putting me out of my misery "friend"!! :clapper::clapper::feck::feck:

Edited by WILF

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest hob__ferret
hob__ferrets 1st cross saluki greyhound ( cream dog ) , alongside my saluki greyhound x collie greyhound ( white dog)

soloandjack023.jpg

soloandjack031.jpg

like both your dogs h.hunter,, but a wee question do you never get bother with them dew claws,,dogs round my way r the first things removed..???when pups..

never had any proplemes with the cream dog the white dog is hpoolhunters dog

a saluki is with out doubt doubt the finest cross thats ever been put into the lurcher mix if thats what its called. mix that is you get clowns who sit in there bedroom smoking those big fags spouting bollocks about em being thick or having bad feet what a load of crap there is never been the collie or bull that can run as fast as a saluki as the stamina the saluki as or the prey drive the saluki has the finest lurchers this country have ever seen have all been saluki hybrids i have never ever seen the bull or the collie or the bedlington and not many whippets come to that that can catch a rabbit hare fox or deer single handed the only dogs ive seen who can do all the above consistantly have been salukis also the best lurchers this country has ever seen have always been saluki hybrids the finest feet you will ever see on a dog are on the saluki its lungs are a third bigger than any other breed of dog ii could go on post pictures or clips of utube but its getting to the point on this site where its getting like that shit you read in the countrymans weekly there are some good dog men on this site but they rarely contribute any more

a saluki is with out doubt doubt the finest cross thats ever been put into the lurcher mix if thats what its called. mix that is you get clowns who sit in there bedroom smoking those big fags spouting bollocks about em being thick or having bad feet what a load of crap there is never been the collie or bull that can run as fast as a saluki as the stamina the saluki as or the prey drive the saluki has the finest lurchers this country have ever seen have all been saluki hybrids i have never ever seen the bull or the collie or the bedlington and not many whippets come to that that can catch a rabbit hare fox or deer single handed the only dogs ive seen who can do all the above consistantly have been salukis also the best lurchers this country has ever seen have always been saluki hybrids the finest feet you will ever see on a dog are on the saluki its lungs are a third bigger than any other breed of dog ii could go on post pictures or clips of utube but its getting to the point on this site where its getting like that shit you read in the countrymans weekly there are some good dog men on this site but they rarely contribute any more

Hey lighten up, if you look down a couple of posts from my first one you'll see i was just geeing you saluki guys up :victory:

good strong answer there Brookie but can you tell me in that case is the saluki the kind of dog that you can take day in day out if you get me???

my first dog with saluki in him(he's only a yr so not tested him yet but he's looking promising)and i have to say,i think he's going to be all the dog i need!he's faster than my 2.5 yr old collie,grey x bull grey already.he's saluki,grey x bull,grey.bring on the season!lol

post-9329-1213724848_thumb.jpg

salukis have there uses and i wouldnt be without them , for roe flushing hare flushing etc , but as a top class rabbiting dog working in nettles brambles sending into a wood and flushing out roe etc they are second to my ole collie line im afraid , sending over a river and catching a rabb etc qaurtering a feild like a hound theyll do itbut no were as good as a right goood collie type , but for daylite fun and running for six roe or hares well they are not to be bettred and they have the stamina and fet to do it for three to four seasons , born through expierence