• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi all,

i am looking for a locator set for my terrier but dont know what to go for as i cant afford a bellman & flint yet.

so i guess its between a mk1 15ft set or mk3,

BUT ive seen yous on about ovortox or something how much will that set me back?

and where would i get one?

and what do you find easier to use?

all help appreceated.

atb,lamper12.

my dad tested a bellman and flint for two years.he said they were unreliable,battery dident last long,and at three pounds a time work out expencive.

the houseing is shit and cracks at the screw theads and may last a few digs only and they cost abot £18.

try the debens long range outfit. about £170 .full back up and they last a lot longer than the b&f set up.

bought my b&f for last season and i have to say it was worth every penny! very accurate and batteries last ages well worth there money no more messing! reliable and easy to use iam not very well off but even if you use a new battery each time out surly your terriers worth it! regards RYEUKEN
id save up a little time longer and buy a b&f.I purchased mine last year and find em bang on every time iv used it

THERE YOU GO THEN SCENTS USED HIS ALL THE 1 SEASON HES BEEN DOING TERRIERS AN NO PROBLEMS LOL LOL HOW MANY DIGS HAVE YOU ACCTUALLY HAD SCENT ?????

SORRY TO INTERUPT THE POST BUT

FLATCAP/ THE c**t IS REALLY GETTING ON EVERYONES TITS ALL HE DOES IS SLATES OFF EVERYONES POSTS AND WE STILL AINT SEEN HIS DOGS BUT HE SLATES YOURS BE IT LURCHER TERRIER LAMP FERRET NEXT ITLL BE MY PETROL IS CHEAPER THAN YOURS AND SO ON WHAT A TOSSER