SCARVIEW FOXHOUNDS SHOW 22ND JUNE

Hello all,we are holding our first annual show for the SCARVIEW FOXHOUNDS at the JACK O MITRE PUB on NEW HEY ROAD,SCAMMONDEN,HUDDERSFIELD,HD3 3FW,on the 22nd june,judging will start at 1pm,all terrier and lurcher classes inc bull cross,multi regional qualifiers,hog roast,marquee,usual stalls,10 mins from M62 JUNCTION 23 if coming east bound,JUNCTION 24 if coming west bound,follow the A64 towards rochdale,will be sign posted from M62.Any enquiries contact ALAN ON 07976738471 OR MARK ON 07946135888.EVERYONE WELCOME! :thumbs::thumbs:

:drink:
Hello all,we are holding our first annual show for the SCARVIEW FOXHOUNDS at the JACK O MITRE PUB on NEW HEY ROAD,SCAMMONDEN,HUDDERSFIELD,HD3 3FW,on the 22nd june,judging will start at 1pm,all terrier and lurcher classes inc bull cross,multi regional qualifiers,hog roast,marquee,usual stalls,10 mins from M62 JUNCTION 23 if coming east bound,JUNCTION 24 if coming west bound,follow the A64 towards rochdale,will be sign posted from M62.Any enquiries contact ALAN ON 07976738471 OR MARK ON 07946135888.EVERYONE WELCOME! :thumbs::thumbs:
Think this is the one I was talking to a lad with a Brindle Bull X about at the weekend at the show in Bacup?

If it is then I'll see you there!

was the brindle a big lump

Yes mate, quite a big dog, and the lad had a gold tooth I think?

never trust a man with a gold tooth :whistling: hope to see you there mate spread the word :thumbs:

Will be there!

This show is going to be for every1's calendar organised and run by lads who are committed to hunting 110%.

So lets see some of you guys n gals with the same attitude there the pub i hear do some fine grub and if you fancy a beer I'm sure these boys will be in there till late with hunting songs been belowed out.

See you all there!

Will be there!

This show is going to be for every1's calendar organised and run by lads who are committed to hunting 110%.

So lets see some of you guys n gals with the same attitude there the pub i hear do some fine grub and if you fancy a beer I'm sure these boys will be in there till late with hunting songs been belowed out.

See you all there!

:clapper: there is the odd song by u know who ;)

not long to go.the lads tell me theres been plenty of interest . should be a good en .dont miss itm

not long to go.the lads tell me theres been plenty of interest . should be a good en .dont miss it

Hi

I went up to lunesdale show at horton last night great crack and on my car when I was going home was a note saying . SCARR VIEW FOX HOUNDS . terrier & lurcher show SUNDAY 22ND JULY 2008 1pm onward but 22nd july is a tuesday so who ever made the flyer put the wrong month .

KIPO