ENEtRING YOUG DOGS

I have a 16mnt old dog now bread him for a purpose great natureddog quite fast caught 1 hare.!! But push has came 2 shuve. and one has to earn ones keep as they say!!. so any comments are wellcome , i am confident he will turn out , just looking for sugestions as people have there own way of diong things ,,and pick up thing of there own not just the basics that was past down to us THANK GOD !!!!!!!!!! :notworthy::cheers::signthankspin::drinks:

post-15880-1212356408.jpg

Edited by anythingoes

I have a 16mnt old dog now bread him for a purpose great natureddog quite fast caught 1 hare.!! But push has came 2 shuve. and one has to earn ones keep as they say!!. so any comments are wellcome , i am confident he will turn out , just looking for sugestions as people have there own way of diong things ,,and pick up thing of there own not just the basics that was past down to us THANK GOD !!!!!!!!!! :notworthy::cheers::signthankspin::drinks:

:feck: You could try taking the f*****g thing out now and again or does it get scared on its own? :feck:

:feck: hey bet it was a milky doe...cuase your the milky doe kid are you not :boogie::boogie:

:feck: hey bet it was a milky doe...cuase your the milky doe kid are you not :boogie::boogie:

You really are a pri**k who hasent a clue you obviously have the rong info about me as a havint got clue what you er talking about !!! :wankerzo4: :wankerzo4:

You really are a pri**k who hasent a clue you obviously have the rong info about me as a havint got clue what you er talking about !!! :wankerzo4: :wankerzo4:

Oh av got your f****n number asswipe! know folk you associate with and been told your dogs a squib...told you stick to rabbits leave the big stuff to the men