Guest Name

Not being funny mate but a pup is a pup at that age, does look proud of him self though :yes:

Would like to see some better pics of him a few months down the line :thumbs:

Best of luck with him anyway mate.

Guest Name
Don't take this the wrong way, has it been docked?

Dock looks fine to me, i like a three quarter or just over half, nothing worse than seeing a dog with a tiny stump, even though that has NOTHING to do with its working ability.

Looks good to me Shifter :thumbs:

Don't take this the wrong way, has it been docked?

Dock looks fine to me, i like a three quarter or just over half, nothing worse than seeing a dog with a tiny stump, even though that has NOTHING to do with its working ability.

Looks good to me Shifter :thumbs:

Who said anything abouts it's working ability? Just the tail looked a tad long(ER) to me. Used to seeing Pat type dogs with 1/2 tail or a good handfull. Laky x types a bit more maybe 1/3 but hey that's just my opinion! Still very nice pup.

I like a good 3/4 tail mate because i can get a good hold of it in the future if all gos wel . wel sounder hows things hope 2 get him down went hes ready mate. hows ur pups doin

is he out of the choclate dog shifter whats the craic

Edited by stevie g 2005
I like a good 3/4 tail mate because i can get a good hold of it in the future if all gos wel . wel sounder hows things hope 2 get him down went hes ready mate. hows ur pups doin

wholly pup is a gem, bings pup is staying small do you still have the big black dog you had when i was up

cheers sounder