REDTAILS

rickardo

hi is anyone breeding redtails this year? if so what sort of price you asking for a male ? :whistling:
hi mate i sold my breeding pair of redtails to my mate couple of yrs back, he still as them an they throw sum nice birds,he sells the males £250 and females £350, if your interrested i'l find out [bANNED TEXT] he has this yr ;)
im after a male do you know what sort of weight they are? and if he is having any this year. also are what was tthe parents worked on ..

I flew both parents, only flew the female on rabbits as the terrain did not suit her, she flew at 2lb 10. The male took rabbit, pheasant and squirels, he was extremely good at waiting on and very obedient bird. He flew at 2lb 2. The parents have got chicks now but I dont know what they are but will find out by weekend. ;)

• 1 year later...
hi is anyone breeding redtails this year? if so what sort of price you asking for a male ? :whistling:
hi mate i sold my breeding pair of redtails to my mate couple of yrs back, he still as them an they throw sum nice birds,he sells the males £250 and females £350, if your interrested i'l find out [bANNED TEXT] he has this yr ;)

hi i saw that you gave your red tails to some one and is he or she breeding them.

Thanks

Daniel