rabbits

my couple of rabbits i got on the weakend, just though i would post them here, not many i know, but a very fun afternoon on my first permission, i went on monday to and got another three and a squirell, i have pics, but i cant never be bothered to post them, lol

Im so chuffed to have my first bit of permission down here, now i can go shooting in time for the good weathe,

post-16648-1210330037_thumb.jpg

Edited by mark01856

good shooting, i used to like a bit of squirell shooting but we only have reds over here so dnt get the chance anymore :thumbdown:

yea, i used to live in orkney and we dont have any squirrels, so that was my first chance to shoot one, they alot uglier than i imagined, lol

cheers mate

Edited by mark01856

FISHFISH

"nice shooting,fresh permission is allways best,wont be long till they know what a gun is!"

Thanks mate, i think a few people go shooting there as well, last time i went i had to cut it short as there was someone in the next set of fields with the dogs and shotgun. :thumbs:

Paddy

"did you used to be a diver mark by any chance"

no i wasnt a diver. lol why you ask?