well let me start off by saying the i did not want to go in to work today :blink::yes: but glad i did well i take my pup Gurddy to work with me every day i ride my bike about 5 miles to work and have a dog crate on the back of my bike for Gurddy.well we get to work i clock in get my clip board let Gurddy out of her box and were of to do the daily inventory of the truck yard that i work at it is about 18 achers big and only half has been developed and the rest is just mustard feilds with lots of jack rabbits and cottontails and squirrels and fox every now and then well we get about a third of the way around the yard and this squirrel comes out on to the black top a bout 30 yards a way from the feild :doh: well Gurddy sees it and the dumb thing starts chirping and she is of like a flash well on the back end of the parking stalls we have big cement block like interlink block with a grove on the bottom and side and a rail on the top and side well we have them sitting on 2 x 4 on the ground .well the squirrel makes it to one of these block and gets under neith it but look around and is like there is to much room under that one and runs to another one that is on 2x4's that are on there sides so the block is only 2 inches off the ground and the grove is like 3 inches wide 2 inches high. so i let her work it for a bit this thing is just chirping a way like crazy and she is just trying to get into this grove. she is doing this for about 15 min. and the rest of the yard dogs pull up they are a crazy bunch dog theres Skipper, Tootsie, and Tucker well now there all around the block now . then some trucks pull in so off to work the dogs stay there and pay no attention to me or what I'm doing i leave them there for a bout 2and half hours before i could get back to them gurddy is still in the grove baying really hard well i let her do it a little bit longer and start back to the shop and get the forklift and come back and lift up one side of the block a bout a inch or so and gurddy bolted it out to another block this goes on like this for a couple blocks but the last one she get's ahold of it and draws it out between the block and the forklift by the back end goes to the back of the neck and the ragging begins then Tootsie gets her snout in there and draws them both out now it is tug of war i keep the other two out of it and let those two have a go at it any way it turned out to be a great day at work and i am proud of my little black un :drink:

That's a good account: lucky you being able to take the dog to work with you: that dog will be really well switched on and used to working in any situation. :clapper::clapper:

it's good to have a dog friendly boss :big_boss: she has learned how to be a dog a round there :drink:

That's a good account: lucky you being able to take the dog to work with you: that dog will be really well switched on and used to working in any situation. :clapper::clapper:
wish i could bring my dogs to work!....then again i'd get nowt done to busy working and watching my dogs
wish i could bring my dogs to work!....then again i'd get nowt done to busy working and watching my dogs

sometimes it hard not to wounder off of the job site out the fenceline :whistling: but someone has to go after the dogs :drink: