hob nailing the female??

guys ive got a hob and gill ive had the hobs nuts choped and he seems to have got smaller in size is this normal??

:blink: :blink: :blink:

and over the last few days hes started to grab the gill round the neck or by the head and pull her into the box(nest) and every time she comes out he makes her go back in WHY IS THIS I FEEL SORRY FOR THE LITTLE LADY. :cry: :cry:

has any one else had this problem?? :hmm:

how long ago did he get castrated? sounds like he's still trying to mate with her... :hmm: as for losing size....not heard of it but i suppose it could be down to lower testosterone levels now? but thats just a guess!

guys ive got a hob and gill ive had the hobs nuts choped and he seems to have got smaller in size is this normal??

and over the last few days hes started to grab the gill round the neck or by the head and pull her into the box(nest) and every time she comes out he makes her go back in WHY IS THIS I FEEL SORRY FOR THE LITTLE LADY. :cry: :cry:

When ferrets mate, thats basically what its like, we took our jill round to friends and id doesnt look to nice!

Probably just still got that urge to try and mate

Not had that problem mate as i would not take anythings nuts away. Now he has lost his nuts he don't know what he is, at the moment he is playing the female and trying to mother your jill.

As for losing size all ferrets are starting to malt right now and that makes them look small.Only my opinion mate but hope it helps. :yes: