a nice afternoon out

as the weather was nice, i thought i would go out for a mooch round one of my shoots with a mate this afternoon. Got there about 1ish and went to the rookery, as the young are nearly on the wing. We shot 4 and decided to move on and stalk a few rabbits. I spotted the first one at about 150 yards away after spending what felt like an hour slowly inching towards it i got within 40 yards and shot it off the bipod. After that it was my mates turn, this was his first time out hunting so he was mad keen. He spotted one on the fence line with the bino's (about 110ish yards) so off he went and to be fair he took it like a pro and a clean headshot fron 35 yards swiftly followed. he was well chuffed and was glad he put the time in to working out his trajectory. we had another 4 conys and a woodie on the way back to the car i would of took some pics but i lost my camara along with a 12 shot mag due to a hole in my pocket :censored: ah well at least it didnt rain :) cheers. Carl

good read mate.....................shame about your pocket................guess youve ordered a new one?????? or fixed the old one???

bet your mate was pleased aswell???

good work.....keep it up.

regards

sean

a game bag is a good idea, i might get one tomorrow when im ordering a new mag (50 effing quid). It looks like my trusty old deerhunter ram is going to the great cloakroom in the sky now :laugh: ive got a nice deerhunter montana which i won off the auction on here to replace it with.

Edited by feeble