got this fox head for sale 30 posted just slight damage to one ear still looks nice

also a clulite charger got the lamp as well but the batterys buggerd so if anyone wants a spare box for the battery or the wires inside let me no

post-2487-1210014047_thumb.jpg

post-2487-1210014112_thumb.jpg

got this fox head for sale 30 posted just slight damage to one ear still looks nice

also a clulite charger got the lamp as well but the batterys buggerd so if anyone wants a spare box for the battery or the wires inside let me no

offers for the charger and lamp bits

offers for the charger and lamp bits

hi there, ive just pop over from the air arms owner club forum and found myself signing up on this forum, anyway could you let me know what bits you have in all and are they for the lazer or the blazer lamp and if poss could you do in in good detail just so i know what id be getting.

thanks for your time,

Jay. C

ps this is my user name also on the airarms forum if you want to see who your delling with abit better. B):good: