Hi to all the game keepers out there ,

I was just wondering if any game keepers in essex need any help, whether it be pen building as i am a carpenter or rearing or anything else that they can think of.

Now this is what i want in return just to further my knowledge of game keeping as i used to be a under keeper for two estates but sadly booze and women came between my true love of country pursuites so if anyone needs a hand just reply :signthankspin:

when do you want to do it,you said on the building trades thread you were working 7 days a week and youre booked up for about a year,are you speedy gonzalez :)

Yeah i am speedy gonzalez :clapper: but as with any trade round here we only work 8 till 4 so there is plenty of time

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
still available any takers

hi mate i live in essex aswell and also been looking for keeper work with no joy iv been looking in sulfolk and kent aswell and im preperred to move and i have plenty of experience as my old man was head keeper on a big estate i spent 15 yrs helping him have you tried some of the game breeding farms in area they may be able to help mate jim

still available any takers

hi mate i live in essex aswell and also been looking for keeper work with no joy iv been looking in sulfolk and kent aswell and im preperred to move and i have plenty of experience as my old man was head keeper on a big estate i spent 15 yrs helping him have you tried some of the game breeding farms in area they may be able to help mate jim

Thanks mate, but i am not aware of any game breeding farms in essex can you point me in the right area pls

• 1 month later...