tresspasing

Guest jeb

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME IF IM WALKING ON SOME COUNTRY FIELDS AND A FARMER SEES ME CAN HE SHOOT MY DOG(AS IVE BEEN TOLD THIS IS SO)

CAN THE POLICE ARREST YOU?

IF YOUR NOT DAMAGING ANYTHING?

IM JUST UNCLEAR ON THIS AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WERE I STAND :icon_eek:

Guest Ditch_Shitter

Can a farmer - or anyone else for that matter - shoot ye Dogs for walking them on private poperty? Can he f*ck as like!

Police can arrest about anybody anywhere though. They'll find a reason if they want to.

In the UK trespass by an individual is a civil offence, meaning you cannot go to jail for it. If you trespass and cause damage then it becomes a criminal as matter as does it if you carry a firearm, armed trespass.

If the dog is worrying or attacking livestock then the farmer is supposed to give two warnings before he can kill or take your dog, if he shouts at you twice and then shoots your dog, then he is within his rights, this is only if the dog is worrying livestock. He must then inform the police of the incident within 48 hours.

The police can arrest you for civil matters and obviously criminal ones, but if youre not causing damage nor is the dog causing distress then the police are unlikely even to come out.

Regards

SS06

Guest Frank

Here in Eire, if your dog is seen in a feild with sheep, even if its not bothering the sheep, or cattle, it will be shot. I have also heard of farmers shooting lurchers that are out lamping without permision, with no, stock in the feilds... :thumbdown: They get away with it too, as most of the time, the guards (police) over here, are on their side... :(

Edited by Frank
Here in Eire, if your dog is seen in a feild with sheep, even if its not bothering the sheep, or cattle, it will be shot. I have also heard of farmers shooting lurchers that are out lamping without permision, with no, stock in the feilds... :thumbdown: They get away with it too, as most of the time, the guards (police) over here, are on their side... :no:

I doint think its worth a keeper or a farmer doing it, if no live stock as been killed or touched.

because some lads would give them megger shit [lack of birds] [no barbed wire fences] :whistling:

it some times makes trigger happy people think twice?????????

BIRD

Guest Frank
Here in Eire, if your dog is seen in a feild with sheep, even if its not bothering the sheep, or cattle, it will be shot. I have also heard of farmers shooting lurchers that are out lamping without permision, with no, stock in the feilds... :thumbdown: They get away with it too, as most of the time, the guards (police) over here, are on their side... :no:

I doint think its worth a keeper or a farmer doing it, if no live stock as been killed or touched.

because some lads would give them megger shit [lack of birds] [no barbed wire fences] :whistling:

BIRD

Know what you mean Bird.. ;)

I know what i would do, if any fecker shot my dogs...

BIRD

if he shot my dog he better have another round in the gun for me :boxing:

Know what you mean Bird.. ;)

I know what i would do, if any fecker shot my dogs...

saylave my freind saylave (dito) id be up the farmers ass like a rat up a drainpipe(make that bitch sqweel) :icon_eek: