Hunting DVDs on EBAY

Guest ripstop
http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrpp...assZcherylspage

heres a link to a seller on ebay that sell alot of hunting dvds, think some of you might be interested?

:thumbs:

I was gonna put a post up about this, i got mine yesterday, one doesnt work, got 4 others, and 5 are utter crap, try to cancel your order mate if you can, not worth the disks they are copied onto, sorry mate, each to their own, but you might like a few, foxing on the fells is by far the best.

heres a link to a seller on ebay that sell alot of hunting dvds, think some of you might be interested?

I was gonna put a post up about this, i got mine yesterday, one doesnt work, got 4 others, and 5 are utter crap, try to cancel your order mate if you can, not worth the disks they are copied onto, sorry mate, each to their own, but you might like a few, foxing on the fells is by far the best.

theyve already been despatched :wallbash:

is there no use in them at all? as im still learning, do you think i will pick up anything from them??

i got the lamping one, the one about rabbit and pigeon shooting, and the one with 3 volumes.

Guest ripstop

is there no use in them at all? as im still learning, do you think i will pick up anything from them??

i got the lamping one, the one about rabbit and pigeon shooting, and the one with 3 volumes.

OOOOPPPS Sorry mate, different set of dvds. but to anyone who looks at the set of 10 hunting dvds on ebay, dont bother, well u can if u want but theyre crap apart from a few. mark them ones will be good for you to watch, but always better to get out there and learn, cheers RIPSTOP.

OOOOPPPS Sorry mate, different set of dvds. but to anyone who looks at the set of 10 hunting dvds on ebay, dont bother, well u can if u want but theyre crap apart from a few. mark them ones will be good for you to watch, but always better to get out there and learn, cheers RIPSTOP.

ok cheers, i do go out and learn, but i just want to get some pointers.

Guest ripstop

Always good to watch and read i think although others will disagree, its what works for you, trial and error mate, good hunting.

Always good to watch and read i think although others will disagree, its what works for you, trial and error mate, good hunting.

cheers mate, i think i just going to see if the folk on the dvds do the same as me, just to see if im doing it right? because im no having much suscces lately.