Knife Collectors Display Case...

Hello all, im after some advice on locating a display case for small lock knives or similar.

I have got quite a few nice looking knives and its a shame them being hidden in drawers or in my fishing/hunting bag so i want a frame to put them in.

Anyone no anyone/anything that might be of use? There are a couple on e-bay but they look a bit tatty and have already got cut-outs for knives which wont be the same as mine obviously.

Basically what im after is a 3 or 4 inch deep photo frame with a thick foam insert so i can cut the knife shape into the foam and just slot it in.

Any ideas appreciated,

Thanks

Gaz

if you can make a small box with a glass panel in or a clear bit of plastic, then get hold of some thick foam to put in. that might work.

http://www.frames.uk.com/medals.htm

http://www.cabinets.col-uk.com/Medals%20&a...rds%20Cases.htm

heres some links for medal cases, which might work, just put foam inside them.

hope that helps?

I thought about making one yeh, but i guessed that i could possibly buy one for less and also save me alot of time.

That first link is just like what i was after, only £15 for the large so might give one of those a go.

Cheers mate.

Gaz