I`m after a new rod!

Guest Name

I`m wanting to get a new rod for stalking carp, at the minute i get by with using my shimano cattana 2 1/2lb tc, but with it being 12ft its awkward for getting into the rushes and weed beds, i heard fox have a stalking rod that is shorter and very fast action, also i think the main line runs through the actual rod and it does not have line eyes, have any of you used this rod any how do you rate them?

or are there any other rods you would recommend?

thanks in advance

Guest fight the ban
I`m wanting to get a new rod for stalking carp, at the minute i get by with using my shimano cattana 2 1/2lb tc, but with it being 12ft its awkward for getting into the rushes and weed beds, i heard fox have a stalking rod that is shorter and very fast action, also i think the main line runs through the actual rod and it does not have line eyes, have any of you used this rod any how do you rate them?

or are there any other rods you would recommend?

thanks in advance

i used to do carp fishing in a big way im not up to date with all the new modles of rod and makes out over last 2 years but one thing ill tell you is them rods with know eyes are SH*TE the best stalking rod i had was a 10ft greys spinning rod with the heaviest rating

i used to do carp fishing in a big way im not up to date with all the new modles of rod and makes out over last 2 years but one thing ill tell you is them rods with know eyes are SH*TE the best stalking rod i had was a 10ft greys spinning rod with the heaviest rating

Thanks for the reply Fight the ban

How much do they range from?

Do you think i could still use a center pin on a greys spinning rod?

I love to use the center pin for stalking close margin fish, it puts a whole new edge to the take and play :yes:

Thanks a lot.