Some Crow advice

Ok i have recently been asked to deal with a minor crow problem,

However its not that minor there are well over 200 odd birds (and the rest) battering these fields (some 90 odd acres),

My main question is what to do with shot birds, i dont know of anybody who eats crows, and even if they did they would only want the breast....

so what do i do with the rest of it? Bury? burn? leave for foxes?

and taking them to the local tip in black bags is most definately out!!!!

Advice would be much appreciated as im only used to shooting animals that can be eaten!

Cheers Matt

if you have time and a place burn em.dont leave around for charlie youll only encourage him to visit more often.if not bury em.failing all else take em to the farm and throw em on a muck heap the farmer will see em and will thank you.and about eating em i dont know anyone who would because of all the crap they eat,shoot em forget em.

Depending on how many you shoot in a session , then you could either bury them as mentioned or burn them, personally if i shoot a reasonable number in a session then, I normally use them as bait for foxes on my permissions, 2 or 3 in a carefully selected spot. On the largest of my permissions, which i shoot more than a thousand crows a year, it is a purely arable farm on which the farmer likes to see the odd fox and expecially birds of prey, so he asks me to leave them all in a pile for them.

On other farms my prefered method is to burn them in a Rubbish bin style incinerator.

ss06

if you have time and a place burn em.dont leave around for charlie youll only encourage him to visit more often.if not bury em.failing all else take em to the farm and throw em on a muck heap the farmer will see em and will thank you.and about eating em i dont know anyone who would because of all the crap they eat,shoot em forget em.
chilli might :sick: