fao computer heads

i need to change some photos i have scanned onto my computer from a tif file to either a jpg or png or gif type of file. i have tryed changing it in adobe photo deluxe and its not having none of it saying its because of a program error or because the file-format module cannot parse the file.

any ideas welcome because it is doing my head in or if anyone might be able to do it for me :thumbs:

Thanks lc

Open the picture.

Right click on it and select edit.

It should open in Paint.

Click on file in the top left hand corner and select "save as"

Then in the "save as type" box select the file type you need i.e. jpeg etc

If paint is not your default option for opening pics ( for example if Adobe is ) right click on the pic and select open with Paint in the drop down bar then follow the above instructions.

Hope it helps fella

Edited by nemo101
Open the picture.

Right click on it and select edit.

It should open in Paint.

Click on file in the top left hand corner and select "save as"

Then in the "save as type" box select the file type you need i.e. jpeg etc

If paint is not your default option for opening pics ( for example if Adobe is ) right click on the pic and select open with Paint in the drop down bar then follow the above instructions.

Hope it helps fella

thats what i would of done right but i cant find paint on my computer anymore....i dont think i have paint on my pc no more.....im crap on computers and its winding me up.....is there any other way i could do it

Hi mate,

You should have Paint on your PC, the stuff microsoft bundles in windows is very hard to remove.

Right lets try this.

Click on start........then on all programs...........then click on accessories (top option) and Paint should be about the 9th option down.

I'm around for the next 20 mins or so.

Give it a try and post back mate.

Hi mate,

You should have Paint on your PC, the stuff microsoft bundles in windows is very hard to remove.

Right lets try this.

Click on start........then on all programs...........then click on accessories (top option) and Paint should be about the 9th option down.

I'm around for the next 20 mins or so.

Give it a try and post back mate.

its not there it used to be but its not no more thanks anyway :thumbs:

Go to www.photobucket.com and save your images from your computer to this site and it will automatically scale them down to a suitable size for posting.

Hope this helps

Coney.

it wont let me do it on there either said this The file "" does not have a valid image extension. Valid image extensions are: gif, jpg, jpeg, png, bmp.

some sort of bollox....ther must be an easyer way of doing it :wallbash: