i like the look of your lurcher

i want a bedlington bitch pup but there are so many types crosses etc i no nothering about how you do these crosses ive just got this look of what i want it too look like. because a dog is for life not for a couple of years so if you can put a picture of your lurcher and say about the cross etc i would be so greatful.

i want a bedlington bitch pup but there are so many types crosses etc i no nothering about how you do these crosses ive just got this look of what i want it too look like. because a dog is for life not for a couple of years so if you can put a picture of your lurcher and say about the cross etc i would be so greatful.

From my own point of view,id be more interested in the dogs working ability than its looks.I do like a dog thats easy on the eye,but looks wouldnt be top in my list of requirements. :thumbs:

My BedlingtonXwhippet bitch 14 months old.

post-1833-1207912016.jpg

Guest Ditch_Shitter

PC; Why not try the Lurker Rescues? They're sure to match ye up with just the 'Look' ye require. And it'll be guaranteed to look right because ye can choose it standing right there before ye.

PC; Why not try the Lurker Rescues? They're sure to match ye up with just the 'Look' ye require. And it'll be guaranteed to look right because ye can choose it standing right there before ye.

That sound like a good idea there from Ditch, but if rescues are like they are here I would keep quiet about any plans you might have in regards to hunting with the dog. :angel:

CA Country Boy

very ture but a lurcher what ever it is will catch rabbits i just like the way a bedlington whippet looks and need two know what cross it is :whistling::whistling::clapper::victory:

some rabbits will make some dogs look f****n stupid. do you want it to catch it or catch it well!?