Working type Airedale lurchers

Hi, just wondering, a while ago there were pups for sale, half cross Greyhound, working type or Redline Airedale. Does anyone know how they are progressing?

How have they turned out size, temperament and performance wise?

the only breeding i now of has been a whippet x airedale in that breeding i think there where 8 pups 5 died in the first few days and 1 died i think at about 6 weeks which left 2 pups 1 was sold and the breeder started the pup he kept this pup was doing a good job and the owner was very happy with it but he was out hunting with his dogs one day and the pup went missing he thinks stolen and it was not found he was gutted and ended up getting the pup back from the person that brought it and is now working that pup i have been told its doing good ,this is the only breeding that i have used my airedales on and the only other dogs that could of been used would of been one of the pups that i have breed but i would not think it would of been one of them as i would not think the pups would be old enough as they are late starters and are pups sometimes up untill they are about 15 months

Ian